Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wanting to know if you could buy something for the cobra r front bumper like a grill or anything for the bottom of the bumper. the reason i ask is because since i dont have an intercooler or anything it kind of looks stupid with just nothing there. but just let me know if anyone knows of anything that i can buy to put there. i was also wanting some opinions on weather or not to get the cobra r wing. i didnt know if it would be too big or anything. but just let me know what you guys think. thanks

·
Registered
585 Posts
Look for American Muscles ebay page. They usually have a Mishimoto intercooler for sale there no reserve. If I remember the username is like xoxdinc or something of that effect. Or just straight up buy an intercooler, while it won't really gain you anything, it'll at least look nice. Plus if you plan on getting a power adder in the future, you've already got that going for you.

And as far as the wing goes, it is all a matter of taste and what you want to do,but the deal is mainly that it's gonna be a major disturbance attractor. Be it unwanted attention from your local police or if it is attention from other drivers trying to race you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so this may sound stupid but i thought you could only use an intercooler with a turbo. how does it work without a turbo

·
Registered
585 Posts
It sits there and looks pretty basically. Like I said in the in the original post "It won't really gain you anything" It's just like what the bumper was, it's for looks, not so much for performance.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
my suggestion would be to just get an intercooled s/c or turbo.

as for the wing, i think it would look pretty good on your car, since it'd go along with your cobra r front bumper.
it's up to you though, if you dont mind looking at it every day; i mean, that wing is a monster!

also, im just saying, if you just put an intercooler in the grille and someone finds out its fake, you're going to be the laughingstock of the whole neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
a.) intercooler on a car with no intercooler is gayer than a big of ****s
b.) if you don't have rims, save up for them body mods on stock rims looks like ***t

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.