Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 mustang gt. recently while at a buddies house, the car wouldnt start.. it cranked and cranked, and i smelled fuel but no fire. after a while of letting it sit we got the car started, and drove it for a while. it started to over heat a bit, and we found out the fans werent coming on, even when the a/c was on. i finally got it back to my friends, and went to move it again and the same problem of it not starting came back into play... once i finally got it started we turned on the a/c and the fan finally kicked on.... it hasnt acted up since, but my buddy seems to think it could possibly be the ccrm, and said his started doing that same thing when it was going out.... i have checked all the fuses and relays under the hood and they are all good. could the ccrm really be my problem ? i am not sure since i dont know what all it controls ...

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
If I had to guess I would say you are having problems with one or more relay in the ccrm. You can take a good look at the ccrm and make sure it looks alright, but I think its more likely to be relays than the ccrm, but it could be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.