Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have people telling me this is a fake cobra but I bought it from my uncle and he is asleep so I was wondering is someone could help and let me know more because this is my first car and my dream on on that so please can I get someone’s help.

5A45FC22-FF81-4ABD-9004-006B1F5C5C7F.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your Account Settings.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have people telling me this is a fake cobra but I bought it from my uncle and he is asleep so I was wondering is someone could help and let me know more because this is my first car and my dream on on that so please can I get someone’s help.

View attachment 780011
That is just a Mustang not a Cobra, one of the things that pops out to me is the hood. See the picture... Any other pics you can post? Engine, interior, rear of the car?

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
The vin # tells all but alot on that picture says its just a mustang...is it even the 4.6l??? Its in bad shape for sure...the cobra on the fender is a gt500 cobra...good luck but im thinking its not a cobra at all...

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
a convertible Mustang is still a very cool first car regardless, so just have fun with it and don't worry about whether it is a real Cobra or not . . . but I might peel off the poser emblem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts