·
0 Posts
went a little mod crazy this weekend :gringreen

Painted Mach 1 stripe

Factory Hood scoop

CDC lightbar

Carbon fiber dash and chrome cup holder

I hate to tell ya brother... there is no remedy.:bigthumbsup

The Mach stripe looks awesome! You have some very well thought out exterior mods going on there.

:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
400 Posts
Modding Bug Cure:

get a girlfriend/woman/old lady/wife/lady friend/multiples of the mentioned/etc

$0.00=Zero Mods

Congrats, youre cured!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
The remedy is simple.....there is no remedy..feed the need:bigthumbsup

oh and with a girlfriend, you can still feed the need.

wife...better off marrying your car if you want to feed the need...:hihi:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
i really like that carbon fiber looks very good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Just find a girl that knows about Mustangs. Like the girl I'm "seeing". She's awesome!! And she's interested in the things I do to my car :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
833 Posts
Really like the Mach 1 stripe.:bigthumbsup

How much did it cost painted?

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i thought getting a girlfriend would cure my mod bug but she loves my car just as much as me. She also hates it when i spend money on her. So therefore since i can't spend on her, i spend on.....:hihi:

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Great job! Keep modding! Spread it out, makes that feeling last longer :gringreen

·
Registered
186 Posts
Man, there is no cure. Every time I see a Mustang magazine, website or parts store I end up buying something else or thinking about doing something for weeks. Doesn't matter what you do to the car it is never enough. My car stayed stock for about a week till parts came in the mail. My advise just space things out like White angel said. They should have warning labels on our cars when we buy them about moding.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Does your girlfriend have a sister. My wife yells at me if she even sees me looking at a Mustang magazine.

i thought getting a girlfriend would cure my mod bug but she loves my car just as much as me. She also hates it when i spend money on her. So therefore since i can't spend on her, i spend on.....:hihi:

·
Registered
400 Posts
The paint does look good tho. Thats a fine lookin stang.

sidenote: yes when im walking past the mag rack my gf loses me for a bit then she comes back and gets me and drags me away. but if i whine enough ill get what i want =D or i just buy her more video games and slide the mag in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Modding Bug Cure:

get a girlfriend/woman/old lady/wife/lady friend/multiples of the mentioned/etc

$0.00=Zero Mods

Congrats, youre cured!:bigthumbsup
didnt work!!, My wife is the one who buys me the mods that I want :rockwoot:, I guess I am one of the lucky ones :gringreen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.