Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK well just recently ive decided that i want to get an SCT Xcal2. Ive heard that the mods i have right now are unblanced. NOTE: i currently have Slp loudmotuhs, and Airaid Intake. If i were to get the SCT Xcal2 how would it affect the airaid? Would i have to have somevody customize the SCT for me? please help out, THANX everyone!:eyebulge:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anoyone??:handball:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Get your tuner from MD www.modulardepot.com Ken there have done tunes with YOUR system and can sell/send the tuner with YOUR tune and send it ready to go to YOU!! I'd be supriced iuf he can't find some 20 Hp's more for you... 10-15 on the wheels! :happyhapp

Obviously any tuning shop with your system in their files can help you... or the best, as always, go get a dyno tune... :eyepoppin

Le'me know if I can help more or call MD at 513 554 1777, tell them KJ sent you...(just say you're an on-line buddy of KJ) not for me but they'll have a better idea... S197, modded and all that... :tongue

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey THANKX alot! They have it for 399 though, and at breenspeed.com its selling for 379.99...so i dunno. but hey u have a screename also? thanx for ur help

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Ask them if they wanna meet the $379... I'd guess they will? Plus again, you'll have a personal tuner in Ken one of the best and most known tuners in the US!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But if i get it from Bren...what would the diff. be? He said that with my mods, he would have no problem in tunning the SCT for me.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I think Brent at Brenspeed is good! So I think you'd be in good hands! The only thing I can say is that I KNOW Ken is good, really good! He is the go to guy for many racers, for STC themselfs!, 5.0, etc!!!

Also for when your tunes get more involved... you'd have a guy that have done and seen most with Ken, again, I don't know Brent but think hes 'up there'.... It's just a recommendation, I know Ken and can stand by his tunes, I know him personally and have seen stuff I can't even begin to explain...

I think BS (lol) is much larger than MD too so you'll prolly have a harder time to deal with them, I know Ken is on the phone 'all day' helping customers...

Read the CAI test in the latest 5.0, or one of many other articles where 5.0, MMFF, etc. turned to Ken for tunes. Or call Eric (Master Tuner AT STC) and ask him what he knows about Ken... also ask about Brent, I'm sure he's know and great too! :winks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx man! i left ken's site an email. But yes, i really want that SCt. It seems like itll be a good step for my mods. BUt yea i'll c what ima do:kooky:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.