Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was going with hooker muff.. but did not thing they where loud ..

so you guy pick for me there are sound of slp louthmouth and pro flow.
muf... which one do you's like better i am ordering on fri...
so.. time i ticking...

·
Registered
153 Posts
It took me a couple of weeks to get used to the Loudmouths, but, I LOVE them:laughlitt .

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
haha you said "muff"

Do the loudmouths get old? Cuz I like how the stock can be really loud at times, and then settle down when im just cruising. I don't want an exhaust that blares the whole time, especially when im going to lift at 5:30 in the morning and I'm still half asleep.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
05SilverBullitt said:
It took me a couple of weeks to get used to the Loudmouths, but, I LOVE them:laughlitt .
Agree. But not sure those around me love them so much!

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
haha you said "muff"

Do the loudmouths get old? Cuz I like how the stock can be really loud at times, and then settle down when im just cruising. I don't want an exhaust that blares the whole time, especially when im going to lift at 5:30 in the morning and I'm still half asleep.
Yeah they can get a little old, especially when I'm heading off to work at 0430 and trying not to wakeup the neighbors. And the drone is a little annoying at highway speeds. But, it's the price you pay for a little more sound!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price

What did you pay for you louthmouth .. i was looking around to get price..

cheap so far is 299.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
savagess said:
What did you pay for you louthmouth .. i was looking around to get price..

cheap so far is 299.
I think I paid $249 (on sale) but last time I checked the price was $299.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well I realize I'm just a lil 'ol V6 with a single exhaust but... I just had to share my excitement with the MRT Aero-Turbine exhaust... Scott sold me just the passenger side one last week... It was friggin' amazing what it did for the sound on my V6! I can only imagine what a pair these things would do for a GT! And beside the sound, I also got a significant performance gain! Picked up 7RWHP at peak over my straight-through Magnaflow muffler... and a increase in torque too! I guess the claims on the www.aero-turbine.com site aren't so far fetched after all!

I've got the dyno sheet and vids on my site at: http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/Screaming/Mustang.htm#muffler

just thought i'ld throw that out there....

·
Registered
153 Posts
No regrets AT ALL, anytime. I am 35 and leave for work at 6 am every morning. Doesn't make me feel like I'm waking the neighborhood. Mine don't drone at all that I notice. A slight change in RPMs will adjust the sound to your liking. Maybe it's just me, but, it's just a lovely, low rumble. They are loud until car warms up, but, that only takes a minute since my baby always sleeps in the garage. The first couple of weeks I was really thinking it was too much, now they are perfect. They really scream when you want them to. I paid $225 with free shipping when I got them. I think they are more popular now, as the place I ordered from now has them "on sale" for $299.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
haha you said "muff"

heheh, yeah yeah, muff!
hehehe

I still prefer flowmaster........
Just my favorite overall sound.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
No way, my neighbors love it when I go to work, at 4-4:30AM and start the car to get it out of the garage and then turn it off to close the garage and walk around to the car again [can't lock the garage, from the outside] and restart the car, wait for it to come off high idle, before rumbling away, with my JBA's. OOOOOOOooooommmmm!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where

where did you guy get you louth mouth at.. ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.