Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a 12 boss 302 and got a sctx3 from my buddy.
he has some bama tunes in it but it is unlocked and ready to go.

i has a sct4 but it got stolen out of my car but the car was turned back to stock before that happened.

i have a jlt intake, acufab tb, roush exhaust and i would like to get my parts installed for now till i can have it dyno tuned or get some tunes from bama.

will they set me up a new tune for my car? he told me i can go through the sctx3 menu and put in what mods i have would that be ok untill i get new tunes or have a custom dyno tune?

he has the tune for life setup so how should it get this done?????

thanks.

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
. . .

will they set me up a new tune for my car? he told me i can go through the sctx3 menu and put in what mods i have would that be ok untill i get new tunes or have a custom dyno tune?

he has the tune for life setup so how should it get this done?????
. . . .
1) call Bama
2) ask them how much it will cost
3) pay them and use on-line order form where you configure your new tune for your car
4) receive tune files in e-mail
5) load to tuner
6) load to car

Or you can try to adjust the parameters yourself, that could work it you know what you are doing, but if not you're better off paying Bama (or Brenspeed) to do it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You can't adjust anything that would make this work. If the tuner is unlocked, just buy a mail order tune from a reputable vendor for the mods you have, load it and call it a day. The tunes on there ain't gonna work so, you can delete them. Don't limit yourself to Bama, there are lots of good tuners out there. Look around a little and search the forums for opinions. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Lund, AED, Brenspeed, or Bama.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
or VMP...or Steeda, or Mike Rousch...do the research and see what people say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts