Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i bought my tires and wheels about 3 months ago.....and the other day i noticed on my back tire i have a stupid gash in my tire on the sidewall.......( no someone didn't slash my tire) but i know i didn't hit a curb either. so anyways i must of run over something sharp or something bounced up on my tire.......well so now i'm not feeling to comfy driving around on a tire that's about to explode. i'm a tade bit upset, because these tires are so brand new, but i guess this gives me a reason to get the 305/45/18 ......it's wider....it's taller.......and i won't have to worry (as much) of my tire blowing up when i'm driving like a bat out of hell......plus it should give my ride more of a rake look :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I had a similar problem, bought the tires from discount tire and they pro rated it and gave me a pretty good deal on a new one :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Did you buy the road hazard guarantee?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you buy the road hazard guarantee?
nope bought them from american muscle...... one of our venders .........they wouldn't touch my problem with a ten foot pole...... but hey you got to pay to play right?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Sucks to have that happen to a new tire!

I caught a nail in a MT/Et street that was only 4 days old. Kept having to put air in the tire every time I drove the Shelby.:so

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.