Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of my car...couldnt get them to load into the gallery for some reason. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics of my baby
o and thats my dads jeep on the right

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last but not least!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nice car. Looking good!!!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
cool looking car, nice way to make it your own with some really sharp parts. ( i used to hunt in wixom :)) your pics should load into your gallery, unless they are too big maybe.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Boy, you Really Love your Mustang, all most as much as me:gringreen Nice Ride and Welcome to the Forum:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
448 Posts
Love those grills. ESPECIALLY that upper. Where did you pick that up?

·
Registered
62 Posts
That may just be one of the nicest front ends I've seen on a Stang. Nice!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looking good, and the spray to back it up too! I'd remove the lower side stripes, they kind of seem to clash with the rest of the car...just a thought.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
dang that car is sick. only thing i dont like are the green headlights. everything else is amazing

·
Registered
531 Posts
nice stang. i like how you have the fogs behind the grill, very unique i never seen that :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
717 Posts
Boy, you Really Love your Mustang, all most as much as me:gringreen Nice Ride and Welcome to the Forum:bigthumbsup
#1Fordlover - Nobody loves their Mustang as much as you do :worship

MSU - really nice Stang. I love the way your grill hides the fog lights, awesome touch!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I think that if you remove the side stripes you could have the ultimate night stalker in your town. Really like what you have done with the front end. A menacing looking vehicle. I think that Camaros and Challengers should be scared.

·
Registered
54 Posts
AWESOME CAR!!! I love you how put the pony in the lower grille. Unique and different.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
442 Posts
very nice looking car big thumbs up:bigthumbsup! what kind of body kit is that?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey guys sorry bout the late response. But THANKS FOR THE AWESOME FEEDBACK. Seriously, I take a lot of pride in my car just like most of you guys and its nice to here some positive feedback. I really am proud of my front end because, at least around here, no other mustang has the pony on the bottom and the fogs behind their grille. I took the idea from the old camaros. My body kit is the street scene first generation. Those grilles are street scene black chrome mesh grilles. It was not fun finding a matching pair! I looked everywhere for a set. I have the headlights and taillights blacked out along with my turn signals. @fleshmcfilth123 I actually have been debating on removing them because the rest of my car is blacked out and they kind of look flashy. But at the same time the rocker stripes are ICONIC...I don't know if I can get ride of that. I also am thinking about moving my tribar ponies to the rear quarter panel. What would you guys think about that? @White Stripes|| as of right now I do not have exhaust clips but I can work on it today. I'll post them here on this thread.

But ya guys thanks a lot for the feedback and I'm glad you like my subtle custom touches! Always going to be more to come so stay tuned for more!:winks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts