Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 days ago on the way home from work, I saw a decent looking yellow SN95 while on the freeway. It had a few questionable styling cues, but I'm not one to hate a reasonably modded Stang.

Okay, so the tail lights are a little to "importish" for my taste. But I can let that slide.
It had some chrome side scoops... Not my favorite... But whatever.

BUT.

We both got off at the same exit, and as he/she braked, I saw he/she had a 3rd brakelight decal and I was excited, because I have one too! Mine says "MUSTANG".

Unfortunately, that excited feeling turned to disgust, hatred, and confusion in about 2 seconds. :headscratch:

His/Her YELLOW SN95 MUSTANG read "CAMARO" in big red letters across the 3rd brakelight. WHAT THE...!?!?!?!?!?!??! :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch:

I took out my camera phone (sorry, the pictures suck!) and took a picture of this disgrace to mankind as a whole.

I'm 99% sure it said "CAMARO"... What else starts with a "CA" and ends with an "RO"??? What is this world coming too? I almost got out of my car to tell them they weren't driving a Camaro! :frustrated:

camaro 3rd brake light.JPG
camaro 3rd brake light close up.JPG
camaro 3rd brake light super close up.JPG
camaro 3rd brake light guess.JPG

·
Registered
62 Posts
lol idk what to say.

but how does the mustang decal on the brake light hold up?
thinking about getting one myself.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Could be that's all a Camaro ever gets to see of him........hehe, his rearend because the Mustang is always in front.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Maybe a Camaro can never get in front of him, so it's his way of saying hello when he smokes them!

·
Registered
190 Posts
a guy that lives a block from here have a red 96 with two chevy ribbons exhaust tips,complete with the radiator clamps that held them.:headscratch::so

·
Registered
603 Posts
cameros suck they will never perform like a mustang or last as long as a mustang! MUSTANGS LIVE FOREVER!! FREAKS WHERE BOWTIES!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.