Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions. Ever since i've put my o/r h pipe on. my car has had very bad hesitation and when it hesitates you can hear a popping threw the exhaust. I tired changing the plugs and this did not help. Also my CEL is on, i was reading that mil eliminators would take care of that, but then i heard there not for the 94-95s. So what is another way to get the CEL off?

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have two questions. Ever since i've put my o/r h pipe on. my car has had very bad hesitation and when it hesitates you can hear a popping threw the exhaust. I tired changing the plugs and this did not help. Also my CEL is on, i was reading that mil eliminators would take care of that, but then i heard there not for the 94-95s. So what is another way to get the CEL off?

Thanks
The first thing to do is pull the codes. You will want to check the O2's and make sure you plugged them in good. Just adding an h-pipe shouldn't cause the car to hesitate or pop. I'm thinking it is something else and my first guess would be the 02's. You may have damaged them when you were switching them over to the new pipe.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Could diffently be to 02 sensors. Also if you touched the bottom of the 02 sensor It could mess them up too. Than happened to me with a Honda I used to have.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Pull the codes first and see what you get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.