Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i want to buy a 1996 mustang cobra engine and put it in my 1996 mustang v6 coupe and can i put a auto tranmission in it plz

·
Registered
328 Posts
hey guys i want to buy a 1996 mustang cobra engine and put it in my 1996 mustang v6 coupe and can i put a auto tranmission in it plz
Why would you want a auto with a cobra now thats just stupid :laugh:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Why would you want a auto with a cobra now thats just stupid :laugh:
lol, I wasn't go to just come out and say that, but yeah... I agree... sounds silly :)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Thats a lot of work installing that motor in a v6 car for only 260hp. Your better off getting a Cobra. Is there a reason that you want or need an automatic?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Guys, I no nothing about putting the motor in the car or anything like that. I personally disliked the mustangs of the 90's and early 2000's. But why so disparaging about someone wanting to drive a auto even with a Cobra. I personally hate a stick. I think the process shifting is annoying, cumbersome, and just a waste when technology has develpoed mechanics to do it for you. Do I call you stupid for enjoying a stick. No because I get that you enjoy going through the gears and having control over when you shift. Its your taste, respect those of us who enjoy just hitting the gas and go, its our personal taste. The gentleman asked a question, if you want to help great, if not just read and move on, why insult him because of his personal opinions. I apologize if the original poster is a woman, just realized I was assuming a man was the originator.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
i may get a 2011 mustang gt 5.0
I hope you did not take I was bashing on you. I was personally curious why you would want to do that much work for so little hp gain and your car would still not be worth that much when done. I personally think that if you can afford it the new 5.0 Stang is a better choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts