Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, my name is aaron iam 19, and form lake worth fl. i own a 2004 3.9l 40th v6 mustang. my only mods so far is... mac H pipe, flow 40s and dumped. intake manifold spacer, and cai with race filter. on the outside i have 1.5in wheele spacers, mach1 grill/spoiler, cc headlights, full rear tint, shorty antenna and inserts. hear r some pics of my car...

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:

Sharp stang! :bigthumbsup​

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey man, nice ride. The black sure does look sharp! Nice mods too. Hang out with us here in the v6 section and get to know some guys. Hope to see you around a lot, welcome!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the site....that thing is sick

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
hey, my name is aaron iam 19, and form lake worth fl. i own a 2004 3.9l 40th v6 mustang. my only mods so far is... mac H pipe, flow 40s and dumped. intake manifold spacer, and cai with race filter. on the outside i have 1.5in wheele spacers, mach1 grill/spoiler, cc headlights, full rear tint, shorty antenna and inserts. hear r some pics of my car...

Unfortunately, I can't open those pictures here at work... :frustrated:

But your avatar looks cool! What's your tint %? I got 5% all around (yeah, even the front two... rolling illegal! :shigrin) and I love it!! I think you should (if you can) keep the tint going, especially since your car is black!!! :D Whose wheel spacers did you use? Gotta get some rims to go with them... ;) Oh, and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
794 Posts
sharp kinda looks like mine lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, but as far as the tints go, one sides acutaly got a blueish hue to it, hears a pic, and u can see my nabiours jag in the reflection, and another pic of when i was just messing around...

taken off the window...

one more for fun. my moms car, its an 03 six to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.