Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i was just searching on youtube the new GTR seeing if there were any videos. I came across this lol. Made me laugh so hard. B/c there are guys like this out there... its so soooo SO upseting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlA1eBZ9Cg

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
That one has been around for awhile now. Pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That one has been around for awhile now. Pretty funny.
lol i can tell by how many views its had. it was my 1st time viewing it. Made my day. i cant stop watching it hahah.

·
Registered
440 Posts
yeah it is...I love it when someone think he can pull a fast one on some one that actually knows.

in the words Of Socrates himself "The one that thinks he knows something, knows nothing at all, the one that knows he knows nothing. knows he can know much" :scratchchin:scratchchin

·
Registered
766 Posts
:laugh::laugh::happyhapp

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
an oldie but goodie lol

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I wonder if the VTEC Cobra video is a joke, I have seen it a few times too. There are idiots out there like him if it is real though. :scratchchin

·
Registered
316 Posts
It says in the description its setup.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Wow, I actually had to stop the second video, I was becoming stupid as every second passed. Its very saddening to see that money means you can get a car, but you can't pay to remove the piss out of your gene pool. *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* :frustrated:

·
Registered
210 Posts
yeah I feel a little dumber after this one wow!:headscratch: wtf is this a joke or what:frustrated::frustrated: is he just making this sh## up

·
Registered
446 Posts
yea i think he is joking he has got to be lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Stupid People

Well there are people this stupid in our hobby. I went to the gas station pulled up to the pump cammin all stupid in my 2v. Walked in to pay handed the guy my money, and he said nice stang. I replied thanks!, HE then went on to say it sounds good...Blah blah blah. He then said I have a 2000, I go thats cool, what do you have done to it? He replies bolt on's. I then ask where is it? He points out the window its right there. I go where? Right there. Where? The blue Saturn with the body kit. I said...OH!...?:headscratch: He then replies I could probably beat YOU. LMAO:laugh: True story

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well there are people this stupid in our hobby. I went to the gas station pulled up to the pump cammin all stupid in my 2v. Walked in to pay handed the guy my money, and he said nice stang. I replied thanks!, HE then went on to say it sounds good...Blah blah blah. He then said I have a 2000, I go thats cool, what do you have done to it? He replies bolt on's. I then ask where is it? He points out the window its right there. I go where? Right there. Where? The blue Saturn with the body kit. I said...OH!...?:headscratch: He then replies I could probably beat YOU. LMAO:laugh: True story
that depends...if he has a Saturn Ion Redline...those things are bloody quick...but by the sound of things from your description..he's just a ricer.

the other car that's pretty decent is a Scion TC AWD Toyota Racing Development...with their S/C package...350 wheel HP...

RARE those car are however.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.