Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new to this site, but have been watching it for awhile. Great forum. I am the owner of LDJ Auto Body, a custom body shop in Gibsonton, FL, and for whatever the reason, it seems like about 75% of the custom work we do here is on Mustangs! I guess it started with one of the first custom paint jobs we did for a customer that belonged to a Mustang owner's club and since that time, many of the car owners from the club decided to have our shop do custom work on their cars.

I have been a Mustang fan my whole life, so I love the fact that we do so many of them here. I have been a custom auto body man for over 40 years and am happy to help anyone with any questions or information you might need when it comes to custom paint, body kits, and anything else I can offer help on. We also need info from time to time and I've seen lots of really great and helpful information passed along on this site. I am more of a body man than a mechanic, so I'm sure I'll have my share of questions when it comes to engine work that we need to do and hoping I can get some good mechanical information here.

There are also lots of great mechanics and other body men on this site that I'd like to share information with and I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for the great site and forum and looking forward to sharing some good info. If I can help anyone here with any body and paint work information, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer anyones questions as best I can. coolbeans.gif

Larry Blackman, LDJ Auto Body & Customs, Gibsonton, FL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the "welcome mat"! :)

Thanks for the welcome mat to all who posted! There's an amazing amount of information on this site and it looks like it's extremely well run. It's good to see a site where there's not a "boatload" of spammers around. Looking forward to being here. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts