Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi seeing i'm new here. The aussie section doesn't seem to get used much but there is alot of good info in here.

Basicly I've wanted a Mustang since I was 6 as my old man has always been a fan. Now I am finally in the position where I can afford to go and pay cash for one and I feel like a kid again. I'm looking for a 65-69 coupe that will be an easy restoration as I've never done one before. Not interested in anything rusty but the old mans a mechanic so don't care how knackered the engine is. I've got money put aside to spend on doing up whatever I buy and i'd like to do most of the work myself where possible. I've worked out most of my costings already but can anyone tell me what the ballpark figure is to get these converted to RHD? Just after a rough estimate.
I'll be on here alot and looking forward to learning a thing or two.

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
not sure. i think my friend paid a ton for ehrs. but she had it all setup special and what not ill see if she can get me a base price

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good, thanks mate. I'm hoping it's going to come in under 10k but we'll see. There is a place here in Perth with a website saying they do it but I didn't want to waste their time at this stage while i'm working out my budgets.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of valuable help. I did.
Enjoy, and lets have some pic's as it happens!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Glad you have joined the site. Welcome and please enjoy it.:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.