Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been impatiently waiting on my 2012 5.0 for 11 weeks now, and I have read and watched just about everything I can on the car. I've got an exhaust sitting in my garage (3" pypes super system) and I finally got my vin number this last Friday. This is my 2nd mustang, although I don't really count my first one since it was a 1990 4banger that only ran off 3 cylinders lol. From what I've read I really like this site and there is a lot of great information and advice. I just wanted to say hey and lets rage!

Phil

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey Phil thank you for buying a 5.0 lol im not a fan of the 4.6 and if you have been reading up on the new 5.0 im sure you would agree hopefully ill still be able to take on new mustangs when this 5.8 is finished what hp range are you aiming for??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well this is going to be my every day (all seasons :yelwacko:) vehicle, so my plans are to do full exhaust, intake, and get the customer tuner. That way I've got the option for the race tune for auto crossing and the regular 91 octane tune for putsing around town. Then maybe a few suspension tweaks and some cosmetic changes. I work for discount tire so obviously I'm going to get some rims lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts