Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the site. I am from kansas, but currently in Iraq. Be home in a month hopefully. I enjoy almost all types of car crafting and enjoy seeing other peoples efforts and sharing ideas. I HATE ricers, its the attitude know what I mean? I do like FWD cars that people put effort into to make faster, that is what its about. But my heart and soul is in American Iron and currently, the Mustang. I just bought an 89 LX notch. Best time with previous owner was 12.23 and I plan on putting it in mid-11 second range. Well, hope to talk to you all on this post and help out when I can. Used to be a pro mechanic so I may be able to give advice and I always like learning new things. Talk to you all soon.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Sounds like you'll be a valuble AFM member. Bring it home safe Bro.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Roughneck

roughneck9725 said:
Hi all, new to the site. I am from kansas, but currently in Iraq. Be home in a month hopefully. I enjoy almost all types of car crafting and enjoy seeing other peoples efforts and sharing ideas. I HATE ricers, its the attitude know what I mean? I do like FWD cars that people put effort into to make faster, that is what its about. But my heart and soul is in American Iron and currently, the Mustang. I just bought an 89 LX notch. Best time with previous owner was 12.23 and I plan on putting it in mid-11 second range. Well, hope to talk to you all on this post and help out when I can. Used to be a pro mechanic so I may be able to give advice and I always like learning new things. Talk to you all soon.
Roughneck

See you in the land of the Big PX in a month!!!

Jess

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
roughneck9725 said:
nice to see another T-towner!

Where did you work?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I havnt lived in Topeka since I joined the Marines in 95, but my family is still there and all my friends. I worked in Indianapolis. You from there? What is your name?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
roughneck9725 said:
I havnt lived in Topeka since I joined the Marines in 95, but my family is still there and all my friends. I worked in Indianapolis. You from there? What is your name?
yeah, but I haven't lived there since '87.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to AFM and get home safe.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MadWoman said:
Welcome to AFM! Be safe until you come home in a month. You coming back to Indy or going elsewhere? I live in the Indy area.
Dang! not even in the country, & he's got the hook up!

:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts