Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am in the process of getting a 1994 or newer Ford Mustang GT. I currently have a 1992 Toyota Celica GT (all stock). The Celica is my first car, I'm only 17, and I love loved wasting riced Civics with it. My dad has a 2004 metallic grey Mustang GT and I absolutely love that car. In fact I learned how to drive a manual with that car when I was 15. I have recently been allowed to drive his Mustang a lot and really want to get one for myself. I will be keeping my Celica as a winter car because I live in Minnesota. I joined because I am expecting to get a Mustang pretty soon and of course it is going to be a 5 speed. So that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thanks for joining the site tonight.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome! I saw a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E Celica GT today driving home... ENORMOUS fart can... :thumbdown

Lol! I actually think they can be sweet cars, if they're done up right! :bigthumbsup

You're gonna love owning your own Mustang... I sure hope you get one! Keep us posted! :D

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Greetings and Welcome!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello everyone. I am in the process of getting a 1994 or newer Ford Mustang GT. I currently have a 1992 Toyota Celica GT (all stock). The Celica is my first car, I'm only 17, and I love loved wasting riced Civics with it. My dad has a 2004 metallic grey Mustang GT and I absolutely love that car. In fact I learned how to drive a manual with that car when I was 15. I have recently been allowed to drive his Mustang a lot and really want to get one for myself. I will be keeping my Celica as a winter car because I live in Minnesota. I joined because I am expecting to get a Mustang pretty soon and of course it is going to be a 5 speed. So that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment.
Welcome to AFM! 17? Not bad, I'm not even 20 yet :bigthumbsup I know how you feel when you smash them ricers!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I have found one that looks promising but it has Motive 4.30 gears. What kind of mileage can I expect as I am still in High School and cannot afford to waste all my money on gas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok I have found one that looks promising but it has Motive 4.30 gears. What kind of mileage can I expect as I am still in High School and cannot afford to waste all my money on gas.
5 speed or auto?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
another minnesota member :bigthumbsup welcome to the site.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome to the party, did u bring ur rookie keg??? :woohoo:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
57 Posts
5 speed, I can not stand autos
I think 3.73 would be great. But changing gears will most likely affect fuel economy somehow

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
294 Posts
4:30 gears are going to suck on gas. Id say either find another car or just change the gears in that one. Id say $400-$600 for parts and labor depending on what shop you use.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.