Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined and hoping to find new upgrades and styling for my 2007 Mustang. So far the only performance items I have installed is a BBK cold air intake. I am a girl but don't let it fool you I know what I am doing for the most part. Haha:bounce2:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome to AFM. You will find all kinds of ideas here, performance and styling.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Welcome to AFM! check out the 2005+ section.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!!
You will find TONS to do to your ride!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome! A Girl? :hihi: They call my wife the "little olde lady from Pasedena". She almost got thrown off the track cuz she refuse to stop racing at the end of the 1/4.

It was bracket racing, and the guy was given a head start against her highly modified 1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. Needless to say we decided that bracket racing wasn't her thing. :nogrinner

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@UBIE. That's cool. I just started. I only drag raced on an actual 1/4 mile track once as a high school series type of thing. I won and it was a scholarship of 5k. But after that I decided for now I just want to keep my 07 as my street car. But as for you wife that's awesom:smilie

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
:hello::welcomewagon:Welcome aboard, I am sure you will love this forum.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us, enjoy the forums :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
WELCOME! Now for Mods get yourself a SCT X3 Tuner and a 93 Octane Race Tune and Enjoy the things you never knew your Car could do:bigthumbsup We Like Questions and usually have all the answers, good to have you abord:winks

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome - enjoy the site.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome, lots of people willing to help a new member here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You have came to the right place :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome, this is a great place for Mustang owners to get advice/share ideas with everyone else. I am on here all day looking around and I am sure my boss would flip out if he knew how much time I waste here...haha

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome Kartgal you will love it here, it can get pretty addictive

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hey, Welcome to AFM. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....as I am sure you know regarding modding....you can go big....do nothing....and virtually anywhere in between. I really really really would LOVE to max out my card on this car but so far I have shown remarkable restraint.....I must be wacked. :kooky: Have Fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.