Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im New To Engine Mods But Just Did A Complete Overhaul On My Trans(B&M Torque Converter With A B&M Shift Kit/Holeshot 2000

Application: Ford ’80-’92 AOD with 11.4" bolt circle, 1.375" crank pilot. Won’t fit AODE/4R70W Item# 40472$442.50
I Am Planning To Do A Complete Rebuild On My Block But I Am Looking For Some Advice.

I Already Got BBK Ceramic Coated Equal Length Shorty Headers/ BBK Off-Road X-PIPE/ American Thunder Flow Masters.

Any Advice Would Be Helpful Thanx...

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
sounds like a good plan so far, use some nice forged internals incase you decide to go F/I later

welcome to the parking lot!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
:welcome Welcome to the site. Your at a good start as far as opening up the exhaust. As far as the motor everthing depends on you. How you intend to drive the motor and the amount of power you want. For starters always ask lots of questions, no questions are dumb questions if that makes sense!:bigthumbsup Read through the site and some of those questions maybe answered all ready.

R

·
0 Posts
#1 welcome to the site.....

there is plenty advice to be had here....

99% of it good......:)

but to give you the advice you are looking for we need a little more info such as:

primary use of the car

desired performance level

budget

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome!

Like Reg said, lots of advice here!

...and we need to know what the intention of the car is, budget, etc. etc.

Enjoy:wavey

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Your intended use of the car, your budget, I see you're from California so smog legality is definitely necessary, rear end gears, things like that and we can help you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey

Thanx Alot Guys ..Im Planning To Use It For Weekend Drives But Also If Possible Strips.. I Want To Find Out How Much HP & TRQ Can I Push On My Trans. & Engine.... Thanx Again ..:)

R

·
0 Posts
Thanx Alot Guys ..Im Planning To Use It For Weekend Drives But Also If Possible Strips.. I Want To Find Out How Much HP & TRQ Can I Push On My Trans. & Engine.... Thanx Again ..:)

a stock block is good for about 500 hp.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.