Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put in the HID headlights in my 99' GT and i have an 03' 04" cobra bumper with the fog lights on it and I would like to do them too my question is I know American muscle sells a high low beam kit for the headlights themselves but I want to HID my fog lights too has anyone done this before? can I just buy like a kit for the fog lights? any info would be helpful thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got mine done on my 02 GT , I bought them for 65 bucks at vvme.com had them over a year now no problems at all. I think the cobra uses the same 893 bulb. Good luck

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I want to put in the HID headlights in my 99' GT and i have an 03' 04" cobra bumper with the fog lights on it and I would like to do them too my question is I know American muscle sells a high low beam kit for the headlights themselves but I want to HID my fog lights too has anyone done this before? can I just buy like a kit for the fog lights? any info would be helpful thanks.
HID Single Beam Fog Light Conversion Kit for 03-04 Cobra & 05-09 Mustang GT (H10 Bulb) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Take pics when you get it done:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finished with the New HID's

Hey guys just following up on what I posted before I found HID kits for my Headlights and Fog lights. I found them on DDM Tuning and the headlights and fog lights were together cheaper then the kit on American Muscle and hooked up really easy and I have Highs and Lows. This was a very simple and great buy for my car looks better and makes me way more comfortable driving at night I would suggest this to anyone looking to get better lights for there car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.