Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every Body. i recently bought a dual beam HID conversion kit for my stang and i started having troubles within a day of installing them. the passenger light works fine but the driver side light blinks like a strobe light when i unlock the car with the key fob and when i turn the lights on with the car on. is it not getting enough power to the driver side light?:?::laughlitt they both worked fine for a day then it got messed up. just wanted to know if anybody could help me find a remedy for my situation. thanks a lot much appreciated!

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
thats what it sounds like. when my g/f battery died last week on her 06, when she turned the lights on, there was just enough power to make the headlights both flash like strobe lights. oddest thing i ever saw. i installed a die hard gold the next day, everything is back to normal. no idea why you are loosing power to one light though

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the hid lights looked really nice when they were working. i guess i could try rewiring it again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright well i fixed my flickering problem. i went on ebay and searched hid anti flicker. there are capacitors you can buy for cheap and theyre plug and play. it worked perfectly and my hid lights havent flickered once since i put them on. awsome!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
alright well i fixed my flickering problem. i went on ebay and searched hid anti flicker. there are capacitors you can buy for cheap and theyre plug and play. it worked perfectly and my hid lights havent flickered once since i put them on. awsome!:bigthumbsup
nice find. thats a good tid bit to know. glad your good to go and able to enjoy your new lights :)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
glad to hear you got everything fixed up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.