Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to the forum with a 99 Mustang GT Convertible. The reason why I decided to join was because I saw the postings on McAllister Brothers Racing Engines. I also almost fell victim, luckily I decided to NOT BUY from them and found a great source.

Craig Ratovich at Radical Racing. If anyone is looking to have an engine hopped up or built, he is the right guy for mustangs.

His shop is located in Atco, NJ, just down the street from the Atco Raceway. This guy knows mustangs inside and out and can solve anything.

We took my stock motor and dropped in a hopped up 2003 terminator motor. He can even build the custom chips to maximize the power in these things, among other things, engines, rears, transmissions....You name it. Here is his phone number for anyone who needs his expertise on their mustang. 856-753-7117.

Mustang Joe 99'

·
Registered
45,992 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Craig Radovich is an old name from the early days of 5.0 racing, he knows his stuff. He was the first to have TWO superchargers on a single engine, he has an affinity for "twin" methods of induction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Craig wants me to put the WHipple on there, however I want to swap out the stock 5speed that came with the GT before I crank up the HP. He's claiming my motor can push out 725 ponies with the Whipple. I am still undecided!!

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:hello:AND:welcomeflowers:TO THE SITE.
ENJOY !
Don't Forget To Post Some Pic's In Your Gallery. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,049 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.