1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
hahaha that is an awesome commercial :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
those challangers are so sexy. (would take a 73 over a new one any day) did you see power block this weekend?? they did a twin turbo on a challanger and just pushed 4lbs and got like 500hp on a stock block so crazy

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the new commercials that Dodge is putting out.

·
Registered
512 Posts
those challangers are so sexy. (would take a 73 over a new one any day) did you see power block this weekend?? they did a twin turbo on a challanger and just pushed 4lbs and got like 500hp on a stock block so crazy
yeah that was a re-run but yes that was a sweet show... I would kill to drive that thing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im gonna have to go to the dark side and agree that the challengers are sexy... i hate what they did to the charger though 4 doors? looks like a family sedan IMO:nono:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
yeah that was a re-run but yes that was a sweet show... I would kill to drive that thing
ya they really need to start doing new ones again they are all re-run's i love muscle car those cuys are great, they seam to be the most down to earth and real.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That is a sweet commercial! Challengers are definitely sexy, and certainly fun to drive! But I have driven Stangs for about 1/3 of my life and am much happier in them. Here is my SRT that I traded in for my current ride; had it for about 10 months and came back over! Loved it, but it spent 4 of the 10 months I had it in the shop:sosad:
IMG_0170.JPG

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Very cool commercial. Looks like they took some of the bailout money and spent it on marketing people with brain cells. A new idea for the american car industry.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cool commercial. Looks like they took some of the bailout money and spent it on marketing people with brain cells. A new idea for the american car industry.
hahaha at least ford will always have the "at least we didnt take the bailout" excuse

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
awesome commercial!!! but even given other american muscle cars credit, i still take the mustang over them ANY day!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
313 Posts
The only thing that would have made it better if it showed the British using Mini Cooper's, Renult Clio's and Moped's. (And whatever other POS they drive out there because taxes on gas makes a gallon of gas cost 4 times as much as it does for us).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.