Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY S**T go to forddirect.com and type in zip code 90210 (Beverly Hill,CA) Check out all those GTs and V6s.... then for all the people who have a GT on order check out Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood with 41 GTs and 50 V6s. Your exact car is probably sitting on their lot. I can't believe how many Mustangs are in that radius. :happyhapp

·
Registered
34 Posts
:eek:fftopic

Over where? If you mean the US, it could be anywhere from 11:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., depending on where you live! I think.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Meh, I've heard some derogatory posts about sunrise. Use caution.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sunrise ford of North Hollywood does not have 41 GTs unless there hiding them in the bathroom. I'm there all the time since I bought my GT there and be warned they are the king of the markup (5.000) They do have a bunch of v6 however and if you decide to buy one e-mail me and I'd be glad to tell you whom to speak to and more inportant, who not to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my GT from them in mid-January. They wanted $3500 mark-up, but I got it for MSRP. It was pouring rain almost all day and they had sold only 2 other cars. So far, I've been treated pretty good by them. See how it goes when I go in to get the front-end TSB done.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good job CRAIG66 I wish I could have had you with me when I bought my GT I got nailed on the over sticker. But I did'nt get my car until June when the dealers knew they had a hot product. Plus I was in a frenzy hurry just to land this car and the extra money was my "gotta have it now price". I love this ride and feel it's a bit underpriced anyway so in the long run I'm good.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not getting one... like i said i was just bored went onto forddirect.com Ive had my car since january 8th and I live on the complete opposite side of the country

1 - 8 of 8 Posts