Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and some friends like to hang out at a certain spot. Recently all these honda's started showing up and hanging out there. I guess they think horsepower is contagious. lol. Well one of them called me out for a race. I have 309 rwhp. He claims that he has a 400 hp civic. Now i know that it is gassed and turboed. We set it up to run for $300(at the track of course). Well I was gonna put a 80 shot on my car just in case and have a set of Mickie Thompsons on the back and call it a day. Well a week before we were suppose to run he comes up to me and my people by himself and says that he can't run me because he didnt have a clutch. I respected that and told him that i didnt have any tires anyways and not to worry about it. I lied. Well we went on our ways didnt call him names for chickening out or anything. Well i hear about a week later someone came up to me and said that he had been saying that i called off the race because i didnt have tires. LMAO. Then last night he pulled up with numbers on his windshield from where he had been at the track. lol. I called him on it the other night in front of everyone. He admitted that he was the one who called it off, and i told him to let me know when he really wanted to run. Lol This is why i hate ricers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Typical white variety rice. I bet he'll think twice before he talks sh** (Or not.. they never do learn..).

Funny story though :D :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Yea typical, honestly I would want to punch him, but I wouldnt.... What numbers were on his windshield? ET dial? I thought you didnt have a clutch eh punk?

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Didn't know they did roll racing at the track:shigrin. It probably wouldn't be worth it anyway, as after you walked him he'd want a rematch, Pinks style, where you give him 4 carlengths and unhook your juice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sad.. sad sad sad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.