Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Thanks to Stallion05, I found the perfect "retro" filler panel for my GT Vert. I have been trying to figure out how to make my own honeycomb design to match the front grill, but now I don't have to! Check it out. I'll post some pics after I get it installed.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Cool! Cant wait for the install pics!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't mention it. I'm excited on getting mines too. Post some pictures.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would hate to have to clean every one of those honeycombs especially the way the road dust collect in the back.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would hate to try to dry after washing --- water collects nicely in those honeycombs.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cleaning would be challenging

It's hard enough to clean the (larger) honeycomb in the front; I can't imangine what this rear panel would be like. It looks like this company is trying to make the '05 look like the '73 Mach 1. I think a smoother graphic style panel might be a little more nicer for the '05 (and easier to clean too).

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's why I use my air compressor and BLOW the water out of the front grill, around the headlights and taillights. Not much more to do the rear panel. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
05 Retro said:
I would hate to have to clean every one of those honeycombs especially the way the road dust collect in the back.
Are you the guy that drives on a dirt road every day? If so, at least it will match the rest of your car. :eek: :yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts