Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I just purchased and installed the MRT hood struts, ands for the most part, I really like them. But I have a small problem. The passenger side of the hood is raised slightly higer than the fender line, where as the driver side is near perfect. Any suggestions on how tro fix this? :?::?:

·
Registered
758 Posts
I dont have a problem with mine but make sure that the hose isnt getting in the way and its going on the side of the support bracket. If still having a issue then loosen everything up again and make sure everything is seated correctly.

·
Registered
157 Posts
When I installed mine, I remember the instructions mentioned that the bracket may need to be adjusted or bent to a true 90 degree angle. Both of my brackets were okay and I haven't had any problems.

Let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will give it a try

I will try that option of loosening everything up and checking to see if all is seated well. I know for hte fact that the hose though it gave me grief is not the problem, I have the hosrunning along the side of the bracket. If that fails, I am likely going to pay some body shop to fix it, damn I hate when I have to that.:happyhapp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts