Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, haven't been on here in FOREVER
so, i've got a 1966 Mustang sprint (200cid i6) with an automatic transmission, around here, thats quite a gem, considering MOST people around here get one of those, just so they can slap a big v8 in it, and make it a drag car.
SO i want to be different, and keep the factory (matching numbers) engine in it, but i still wish to hop it up and hopefully make it as fast as a factory v8

I've heard of (and seen) some 200 i6s with a triple deuce set up, they look mean, they've generally sounded mean, but kept that classic engine in it, but its unique to boot

I'm just looking for info from anyone who's done this, or seen it done, any recomendations on specific carbs, or any kind of modifications that would help me get the most out of this set up

ALL suggestions are appreciated

·
Registered
29 Posts
the 1968 coupe i picked up for 1000 bucks had a 3 speed inline 6 in it that has dual SU carbs off a 240z on it.... not keeping the motor though unless something comes up, the owners couldn't get it to run good, but the clutch is toast, so the people before them must've had it run good enough for that anyway... its an odd setup. i'll try and post a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Here is my little 200ci. Son wants to pull it and put in his Mustang. Guess I'll be building another.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.