Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a relay around and where can I find it? I bought it rigged with a button for a horn. Don't know why. I'd like the original horn to work but don't know where to start. 93 foxbody lx if you don't already know. Lol. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
200 Posts
dont think there is a relay for your horn:headscratch: and in your sig you say your car has 17lb injectors unless you put smaller ones in stock is 19lb.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't tried yet. Doing the front struts today. I'll tell you after.

sounds like a short in the steering wheel does your cruise work?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess from now on I have to post where I got the information from. Seeing everyone doubts me. I only work on cars for a living. But I guess it's not enough cause i'm not ASE certified. Hands on training is better.

·
Registered
200 Posts
no im sorry for some reason when i read your profile i thought you had a 5.0 which comes with stock 19lb injectors. im not douting your mechanical capabilities they only way to learn is the hard way..

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True. Thats my bad.

no im sorry for some reason when i read your profile i thought you had a 5.0 which comes with stock 19lb injectors. im not douting your mechanical capabilities they only way to learn is the hard way..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.