Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Estimate on how much motor hp n torque n to the wheels with this setup
533 intake 544 exhaust 205 valves bored 60 over 10.1 compression victor jr heads victor 50 upper and lower intake bbk longtube headers bbk cold air intake 30lb fuel injectors 30lb mass air*

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Estimate on how much motor hp n torque n to the wheels with this setup
533 intake 544 exhaust 205 valves bored 60 over 10.1 compression victor jr heads victor 50 upper and lower intake bbk longtube headers bbk cold air intake 30lb fuel injectors 30lb mass air*

Why are you boring .060 over? And more info would be needed for an estimate but again, why are you going .060 over? Is it a stock block? :nono:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
four valve relief flat top piston stock block stock stroke victor jr heads 60cc the shaved ones

·
Registered
233 Posts
Why are you boring .060 over? And more info would be needed for an estimate but again, why are you going .060 over? Is it a stock block? :nono:
agreed .060 over is pushing it, these blocks use thin wall casting, so you could run into some issues when boring that far out. Boring doesnt get your the extra hp from bigger displacement. thats what a stroker is for.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive ran this motor on a 175 shot like 30 times opened it up n still looked as good as the day i put it in

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the thing I had it in a notch n it was carb now I switched it to fuel injected it ran 12flat on motor n mid tens on spay

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Always carb now went to fuel injected not to sure bout it n dk if I get my horse out of fuel injected then carb

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry about that i was saying i have always used a Carburetor never fuel injected and im not sure if i get more power from the feul injection or the Carburetors and i never dyno the car and i have no clue on the power thats why i was asking

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
You need the correct amount of fuel for the hp. if you are running enough fuel and running same cfm you should have the same hp.

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
So if it ran 12's what was the mph and what was the 60'?

Everyone asks this question but it is so hard to predict what a car has as there are tons of variables that come into play like climate, elevation, dyno variations, dyno operators, healthiness of your engine, who built it, tolerances and all that is not even taking into account what your motor has in it.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
So if it ran 12's what was the mph and what was the 60'?

Everyone asks this question but it is so hard to predict what a car has as there are tons of variables that come into play like climate, elevation, dyno variations, dyno operators, healthiness of your engine, who built it, tolerances and all that is not even taking into account what your motor has in it.

LOL thats why there is the dyno calc on the home page, remember?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
That dyno calculator is very handy actually just imput what your car as in mods and it will guess what your car puts down to the tire. It's almost like magic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts