Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LETs see some of your Rim and tires That you have on your rides...

Please give spec. on them as well..

Thank you

·
Registered
599 Posts
These are the factory 18" polished bullits, and they are a big reason that I knew this was my car:winks . The car is fresh from the car wash, but the wheels arent detailed yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
These are the 40th Anniversary 17" Bullits with Tri-Bar Pony spinners. I special ordered these from the dealer parts dept. to replace the stock 17" machined aluminum that came with the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had a set of Boze Stixx on my '05 before I sold it. 18x9 front, 18x10 rear.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stock

HERE a pic of my car know .. only 20 days old did get rim yet..

still looking

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mustang Tuning Deep Dish Chrome, 18X10 Rear, 18X9 Front. BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 285/40/18 Rear, 255/45/18 Front.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I didn't think the polished or chrome type wheel would look that good on a lengend lime 05/06' but Woodj's Mustang is absolutely stunning:thumbsup

·
Registered
454 Posts
Darth said:
I didn't think the polished or chrome type wheel would look that good on a lengend lime 05/06' but Woodj's Mustang is absolutely stunning:thumbsup
To tell you the truth I was pretty antsy myself. They turned out looking pretty damn good if I say so myself. Thanks.:eyepoppin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Stern 20"

These are 20" Stern ST-1 in Hyperblack with Nitto 555 tires. Fronts are 255/35 on 8.5" rims and rears are 275/35 on 9.5" rims. Here's a close-up of the rear wheel but my gallery gives a better idea of how they look in 3D. front has been lowered 1.5", rear 2".

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
savagess said:
LETs see some of your Rim and tires That you have on your rides...

Please give spec. on them as well..

Thank you
20 X 10 / 20 x 9 Konig Beyonds. Machined Face & Lip, Graphite painted spokes with BFG KDWs. Car is lowered Coil-Overs 3 inches, suspension is super stiff and doesn't give, so I dont bottom out or rub.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,106 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
flag

I got the flag of ebay .. I look and the person who is selling them is now longer a user. of ebay.. ( my have switch names)

just look on ebay for mustang flags...
paid like $8 + shipping

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.