Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't I see GPs on performance parts add-ons in the Mustang world, like I see for Fbodies (GM Camaro & Firebird) or even the Corvette forums?

I sure would like to add some parts! Perhaps a C&L CAI w/tuner, Pypes axle back called "Muffler Eliminator", and the BMR level 1 suspension package which is Upper control arm (TCA019) w/bracket mount (UC001) & lower control arms (TCA022).

This is done every day at most of the LSX forums, I just find it strange that the Mustang world doesn't have these sales. Any particular reason that you know of?

By the way, for being my first Mustang, I sure do enjoy it! I can't go anywhere without it drawing a crowd. And I must say, it looks fast standing still! I have always admired that about Mustangs! Now, maybe I can have some fun beating the pants off some of my friends with Camaros, Firebirds & Corvettes!!!

JC

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i have heard this idea brought up several times but a lot of guys here already own the mods they want, but i am sure we can find something that we all don't have and would like to grab.

·
Registered
571 Posts
there are tons of users on this forum. I think GP's would be great to have. Everyone who has modded prolly has the mod bug and tehres always something more than once guy wants here.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hey that would be a great idea. Lots of people would more than likely act on something like that. And the best part it would save money.

·
Registered
431 Posts
wate i dont get what this is is it a bunch op people buy in groups

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
wate i dont get what this is is it a bunch op people buy in groups
Exactly. Bunch of people, buying something at a discounted rate(because you are buying so many of something).

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
This would be awsome the cdc classic chin spoiler would be an awsome group buy and the jlt xcal 2 combo pack could be another populer group buy I still dont have both lol. It would be even more cool if we can get some awsome discounts cause of group buys.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is definitely a cool idea. I haven't started my suspension mods yet so.....

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Wow, just think of the discount that could be had on a set of splash guards! :happydance:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yeah, we should really get together on that MMR Stroker engine!! We all want one of those, right?!?! :nogrinner
I am looking at the MMR Stroker engine as well.Yea after getting beat by a 350z today at high end speeds I want more power. Maybe some pro chargers or maybe the Hellion Turbo charger.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
+1 on GP......I need suspension parts, I am sure other guys are needing to get rid of wheel hop.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I think a GP for a drive shaft would be in good order :) its one of the only mods I have left on my check off list :)

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Then it doesn't count in my book.

Very True! I think its more of like a messing around/having fun time.. from a dig is where its at.. 350z's have less hp to the wheels the we do.. ****, ive never lost to one of um yet.. luckily :)lol

Oh yeah, i could use a MMR Stroker motor.. :)

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
How about side scoops ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.