Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mustang security alarms

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Shut Down The Alarms On My Mustang That I Am Going To Buy . It Will Start But All The Lights Go To Flashing And Things And Don't Know How To Shut Down. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not quite sure what you are trying to say there buddy. You want to know how to shut off the alarm's as in PLURAL, more than 1 alarm, in a Mustang you do NOT have yet but planning to buy?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
help!

Hello, I think that is my problem too, I need your help! How to make the noise and flashing lights stop, without a remote, so I can programm my new remotes. Sorry for my bad english, doing my best! Thanks.

Last week I purchased a mustang 1994 gt svt, without remote control, and the alarm was off (the lamp of the alarm on the dash near the driver's door totally dead) , tried to programm two remote controls from another mustang 94 but:

1. Followed the instructions but I can't find the connector on the rear left side! (I know what to search for because my cougar 94 has it), but it has one connector below the glove compartment, in the past I have programmed a marquis 1994 behind the glove compartment shorting the terminals with a paper clip succesfully, but it doesn't work here, key on, acc, nothing, the lock-unlock signal to begin programming never happens, and the lamp of the alarm on the dash near the driver's door is totally dead but:

2 . when disconnected and connected the car battery, alarm turned on! the alarm led was blinking, lights flashed during 25 seconds and stopped until another door was open or tried to turn the car on, and the led was blinking alive! NOW the problem was that I CAN'T turn it off.

3 .Then I disconnected and connected a few times the battery and the alarm stopped and returned to point 1 no blinking on alarm led.

Maybe the alarm can't be programmed if the led is not blinking *alarm disconnected*

My question is "how can I turn off the alarm in step 2, without a remote control, tried unlocking with the key on the driver's door, passenger's door, unlock three times, but nothing, so I can programm the remotes I have from another mustang?

any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.