Ford Mustang Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Its My Name ...and Im Sticking to it...lol:drink:

I chose MEENGREEN because my 2000 GT had balls and it was that bright Electric Green color that not very many people had. And now, of course I have ordered and '06 Legend Lime. Green is my favorite color. :laughlitt

According to my Chinese friend, I was born in the year of the fire horse (January 67). Neat how things work out, isn't it?

Performance White GT Premium coupe red/black leather interior, Shaker 500, stock Bullitts.

Mine is fairly easy if you know the Ford world. I owned a completly restored 93 SHO that I drag raced. I replaced it with the 05 GT.

Title says it all. Everything I (we) have has been worked for and goals being achieved. Only 31 and married almost 12 years, do the math:eyepoppin , we have come a looong way baby! Don't let anything stand in your way!:laughlitt

BTW, anybody from Colorado here?

I love this place! Everybody here is really polite and nice. I knew when I decided to purchase my first Ford product, my first Mustang, I would associate myself with a classy group of folks. I just hope I don't have to change my user name to "07stang".

My name is Tammy and I love Mustangs so I just shortened it a little bit to Tamstang. I thought it sounded better than Tammustang! BTW, cool topic! :clap

When I was three (1952) my uncle bought me a PeeWee Reese football. They said I never put it down. My parents started calling me PeeWee. The 23? Just in case there were 22 other PeeWee"s out there.

I am the Lizardking, I can do anything

- Jim Morrison

Its a small world indeed. Ive never been to 4-cornors, but I used to live in Loveland,

Im a big OU fan, my dad grew up on a 80 acre farm in Wewoka. Ive been in and out of OKC most of my life.

My wife had to get a user name for a collage class, they made then use the first 3 letters of thier first and last names. Hers came out as "BARCAT". Im trying to get her a license plate, but she isnt playing.

Back in high school i used to have a wild head of hair and everyone starting saying that i look like a bushman, a wild out of control neandrathol, so the name stuck.:tongue
btw...it has nothing to do with george w :sterb:

IndianaJones said:
How did you choose your name and what does it mean?
Years ago I decided to buy a domain name for my personal email. I wanted it to be something that didn't mean anything. One day I looked at the cover of Harry Nilsson's Aerial Ballet album and noticed the hand-written note:

"Everyone should own a little jade box"

So I registed jadebox.com - my own little jade box. :)

-- Roger

my 5.0 has custom 3 tone metallic paint with ghost flames up the front of the car

hence Ghostlystang
:wavey

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.