Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
again, the title pretty much says it all, i should start a new "how do i..." thread... hehe:gringreen anyway, does that to depend on the number of threads and posts you make, or do you have to 'know' people, or both? or maybe its something completly different! whatever it is, i would like to know because i have wondered about it for some time now... anyway, thanks!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Time and patience LOL Seriously, get yourself out there be very helpful, build a repore with others, post and be visible. Site Admin will monitor and then make a decision from there. I will forward this thread to them for review!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
grimmreaper1221, Thank you for your interest in All Ford Mustangs and the Forums Moderator.

White angel said it absolutely right those are what is required to become a Forums Moderator.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cool, thank you very much!

·
Registered
899 Posts
To add to that if I may... it is always best IMHO to never ask for the positions. By following the advice given above you will be noticed by those in charge and if they feel you would make a great addition to the team you will be asked.

Most other forums I belong to have the first rule for becoming a staff member as "Do not ask to be a Moderator/Admin." LOL

:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts