Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to love getting into my 07 and smelling that nice leather scent from it being new...now it has aged a little. Anyone know of any great conditioners, scents or things to use to restore that smell? I read something about mink oil? I also though about asking an interior shop for some leather scraps and throwing them under the seat but they wouldn't give me any (even offered money) oh well. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
397 Posts
They sell leather air fresheners. Pretty accurate smell

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yankee Candle makes a pretty good leather scent air freshner for car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I used to love getting into my 07 and smelling that nice leather scent from it being new...now it has aged a little. Anyone know of any great conditioners, scents or things to use to restore that smell? I read something about mink oil? I also though about asking an interior shop for some leather scraps and throwing them under the seat but they wouldn't give me any (even offered money) oh well. Thanks everyone.
Get Zaino Z10 Leather in Bottle, it's an awesome leather conditioner and it will make your car smell like a leather factory for two weeks. The conditioner itself smells similar to a baseball glove or a leather jacket, it's a great smell :gringreen

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yep. Clean and condition them.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
This may seem a little off the wall, but if you know of anywhere in your area that tans leather for hunters and trappers you might be able to get scraps from them. I once lived in a northern Town that had a Hudson's Bay trappers store that would buy furs from the local trappers and tan and preserve them for other uses. The place totally smelled like leather when you walked in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts