Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have the 2013 V6 Premium mustang and have a question about the SYNC/Shaker system in the car. I know it's probably dumb, but after searching I can't find the answer so I do want to apologize if this is a dupe thread.

When using SiriusXM radio, occasionally the title or the artist text will be too long to display on the entire width, and will show arrows pointing to the right which tell you that there is more text there.

In this case, I don't know how to get the radio to display the remaining text (Info button on some Chryslers). I pressed the text button and it didn't show me the remaining text, it just changed what text was being displayed.

Can anyone tell me what I have to press or do to see the remaining information on the radio display?

NOTE:
If it's of value, I do NOT have the tech system, so no touch / navigation, just the two line black face with blue/greenish text. Similar to the one shown below (not my car, just an example so it's perfectly clear the type of sound system I have in the Mustang)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I cant remember but its one of the buttons around the seek button

·
Registered
343 Posts
I hit the text button once and it scrolls the names.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hit the text button once and it scrolls the names.
Hm. One press for me brings up:

AR: Artist Name is... >
SO: Song name is... >

If I press it a second time, it brings up
CH: Channel Name is... >
CAT: Category Name is... >

If I press Cat/Fold it says:
NO CATEGORY SELECTED

Am I just missing something or doing something dumb? I know this can't be this hard...

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've never been able to figure that out on my 2012 — although my display is somewhat different than yours (no HVAC info).

Beyond a little arrow indicating that there is more text, I've yet to figure out how to get it to scroll like my old Sirius box did.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Press "Text" and then the arrow key to scroll to the right. It won't just automatically scroll. You have to do it manually.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts