Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to take off those stickers on the flip down mirrors? they dont just peel off like a sticker, you have to jus keep picking at it, is there a product that will safely take the sticker off?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha if i had a GT i MIGHT put that sticker on, i also saw one that had to do with being topless before

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Goo Gone will remove stickers (I used it to remove warning stickers on the fuel tank of my motorcycle) but since this is inside your car I would suggest you take off visor and do that elsewhere as it can be messy (not sure what if anything it would do to the fabric on the visor). Alternatively you could use a razor blade but I would still do it on a bench or counter or something to manage it better and not get cut.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can just wear my snake bite gloves, its impossible to get that razor blade through the kevlar and metal staples :shiny:

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just put two of these over top of the OEM sticker...
ARE you for real? Because if those are I want to buy some!!:gringreen

·
Registered
12,629 Posts
seriously, just go on ebay, they sell tons of them. I am going to get some soon for my mustang because i think those factory warning stickers are lame. These are cool replacements :)

·
Registered
13,007 Posts
I got a couple of those, problem is the adhesive on the back is pretty lousy.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I was thinking about getting this one

Attachments

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
While I was waiting to take delivery of my Mustang, there was a thread on here, about 20 pages long, about those stickers. One safety Nazi was vehemently against them. Something about how you shouldn't cover up the airbag warning stickers so the fire dept can know your car has them, so when they are cutting you out of the car, they don't accidentally go off.

I immediately ordered two. I am anti-Nazi.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
If I need to be cut out of my car, and the airbags haven't deployed, I think I have a big problem.
I told the guy, "When you hear the 'Pop goes the weasel" song start playing, just step away until it's done.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.