Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out how wide I can go without any real problems

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ive had 295/50/15's on a 91 GT.No rubbing at all. I did roll the fenders to be safe

Sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was on 8" wide draglites with 5.5" b.s. What wheel size and backspacing?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to keep the stock turbine wheels I'm got 245/60/15 on the back right now so they don't help to put power to ground

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I'm trying to keep the stock turbine wheels I'm got 245/60/15 on the back right now so they don't help to put power to ground

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
When it comes to putting the power down, tires and suspension are everything. Unless you just REALLY love the turbine wheels, I'd scour the local forums and craigslist to find a deal on some wider wheels. I've pulled a wheelie on my '92 Fox with UPR suspension, 15x10 wheels, and 26x10 slicks, and they clear the fender & wheelwell very easily!

·
Registered
15 Posts
shouldve put that in the first pist. Theres only so much you can do with the turbines

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I wanted to keep a low profile but it hard to with loud pipes so I guess I might as well go and get wide wheels to get going. Didn't want to do the lug conversion kuz I got drag wheels that my pops is giving me there 10" wide on back and skinny fronts

sent from my DROID BIONIC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts