Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1973 mustang mach 1. And i am just curious if there is anybody who may know of how many still exist? And what one might be worth in very good condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
No one really knows how many are left from what was made.As far as what your car is worth it depends on a lot of things pictures help.But just remember 71-73 cars most people don't like and the 73 got the worse rap with the big front bumper on it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have a 1973 mustang mach 1. And i am just curious if there is anybody who may know of how many still exist? And what one might be worth in very good condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here's a link to the production numbers for the 73 Mustang. There are a few really nice 73 Mach 1's in my area.

1973 Mustang

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
it's funny ... I have a 71 Mach.... and I don't see many 71 2's or 3's. Specificially the 73 you speak of.. and remember for all three years you're talking 100k cars for the Mach I. That is only 666.66 per state in those years vs todays population...you can consider that RARE!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts