Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Gents and Gals From "Down Under" How Many of you Members are actually considering buying the New for 2015 (S550 Platform) Mustangsthumbsup3.gif

Please Post Here:bigthumbsup

Sean.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I dont think anyonenin america is even considering it yet lol. Performance wise I could see world wide wanting it as mustangs are rare until now, but looks are a whole nother story

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hiya Gents and Gals From "Down Under" How Many of you Members are actually considering buying the New for 2015 (S550 Platform) Mustangsthumbsup3.gif

Please Post Here:bigthumbsup

Sean.
Considering ?

Yes absolutely...

but it has to look better than a 2011+, go better than a 2011+ and be reasonably priced (ie comparable to the out going Falcon/FPV and not over inflated just because it is a Mustang).

·
Registered
29 Posts
buying new/SH

didnt want to spend the money on a new 2015 model ..and as they became available i lucked onto a "well discounted" second hand 2012 gt premium with only 29Kkms...........sold up my 76B (code for 66 deluxe pony convertible) classic and went to 012.......5ltcoyote 6 spd auto...loox awesome circa 1969 styling and goes awesome, for me a 289ci trade up was well worth it .....:wink:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts