Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many here live in Edmonton? If there are any we should hang out some weekend. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Me too!!!:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

Just found this webpage....bought my 5.0 in april last year after I sold my t-bird supercoupe.
Do you guys know of any parts cars around town...95 gt.
Yeah meeting up sounds good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yup edmonton here 05 roush

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
yup Edmonton Here as well.

How about May 23rd At Namao. Come bring your mustangs out and either register to race em on the Autocross or Watch me beat up on other peoples cars in mine!

So I recommend May 23rd at the Namao /Greisbach Parade Square for the 2nd Autocross of the Alberta Solo Season.

Anyone care so see if they can out drive a completely stock 07 Pony package V6 mustang??

More details can be posted if there is interest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Edmonton here born and raised...and proud of it eh! Oh and as for the 23rd...we'll be there!

·
Registered
57 Posts
St.Albert here......

·
Registered
833 Posts
yup Edmonton Here as well.

How about May 23rd At Namao. Come bring your mustangs out and either register to race em on the Autocross or Watch me beat up on other peoples cars in mine!

So I recommend May 23rd at the Namao /Greisbach Parade Square for the 2nd Autocross of the Alberta Solo Season.

Anyone care so see if they can out drive a completely stock 07 Pony package V6 mustang??

More details can be posted if there is interest.
Fugu, what color is your stang. I can't tell from the avatar exactly, it almost looks like Calypso Coral.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All you Edmontonians, Are you busy Wednesday?

Every Wednesday the car club called Main Street Cruisers holds a weekly get together S&S, no prizes, no nothing, just chattin up about our cars and meeting new people. It's held in that mini mall parking lot behind Millwoods town centre in front of the Grey Nuns. A few of the Wolf Pack car club (a Mustang club) show up as well, as it's for everyone.

Just park and enjoy the summer evening! =)

·
Registered
7 Posts
born and raised here!! 73 coupe/winfail blue/Qcode/351C/CJ motor /fully restored feel free to add me as friend or contact ...been working on and off mustangs for 25 years now and still haven,t lost that love for em...My son drives a 2009/grabber blue shelby/cobra/ragtop...so the love continues on... the legend ..the car..smile.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
bjlink

born and raised here.... workin on mustangs for 25 years now on and off ...73 coupe/winfail blue/351C/CJ/Qcode car... restored and still needs tlc..never lost the love of the car yet... son drives 2009/cobra shelby/ragtop/grabber blue....the legend and love for the car lives on.........smile

1 - 20 of 30 Posts