Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 1300 miles on my '11 V6. How long should I wait to make sure there are no glitches before I install tunes? When I do pull the trigger, I am going with BAMA

·
Registered
677 Posts
Iwentwith bama at about 300miles--no problems---enjoy!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I had, I think, about 300 miles on mine as well. I have had 0 problems with the tune - SCT's tuner (and specifically its firmware / related processes) blow a load of chunks but that's not Bama's fault. Great #cotomersevis.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
I've got 1300 miles on my '11 V6. How long should I wait to make sure there are no glitches before I install tunes? When I do pull the trigger, I am going with BAMA
LOL!!! I had about 1300 miles when I ordered my BAMA tunes (racked up all the miles within the first week of owning this little beast), and was at nearly 3,000 miles when they arrived a few weeks later.

I've run several tunes without a single problem. You're going with a GREAT product! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
361 Posts
I installed my tune today just after the 373's went in at 9967 miles.

I have a situation not a problem, I have to get the "Shift points" situated properly. I shift from 1st to 2nd at 10 MPH and 2nd to 3rd at 20 MPH
while at slow ordinary speed. If you get on it a little the points extend out a little. I have to go easy for a while so I'm told.

I installed the 87 Octane tune first just to get things rolling, so after I get the shifting thing
corrected I will try out the other custom tunes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
No need to wait

I have 1800 miles on my 2011 V6 convertible, 6-speed manual and 2.73 rear. I just ordered a C&L intake / SCT tuner package. You have enough miles. Go for it. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I had, I think, about 300 miles on mine as well. I have had 0 problems with the tune - SCT's tuner (and specifically its firmware / related processes) blow a load of chunks but that's not Bama's fault. Great #cotomersevis.

Is there an English version to this? My spanish is a little rusty.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I had 3,000 miles on my 2007 GT and will go 5,000 on the 2011 because of the new engine design. I want to make sure I have no problems before I tune it.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
1500 miles here. but i didnt only get a tune.. i got o/r x pipe cai and boss intake manifold along with axle backs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.