Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018,Ford Mustang GT pp1, six speed
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see what you guys are at and how well they have held up. I’m currently at 3,400 on my 2018 pp1.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Purchased my 2016 GT new in the summer of 2016. I currently have 44.5k miles. I've done routine maintenance, (change my own air, cabin air and oil filters and use full synthetic oil when the change oil soon message pops up). At 25k I had the automatic transmission serviced by the dealer, not because the message center said I needed to but because the wrench light came on, and the car was under warranty. Took it to the dealer and there were no codes, the dealer recommended a transmission service, so I had it done. I'm on my second set of tires and I replaced my battery in the summer of 2019 when I was getting messages to start the car to conserve the battery. I haven't had any break downs. I have only put premium gasoline in the car once, the rest of the time I use 87 octane. The only other thing I noticed is my premium sound system will only read 50k mp3 files on my USB drive. I get a media index full message.

Reactions: Pugpowers550

·
Registered
2015 Ruby Red GT, 1966 Silver Blue Coupe
691 Posts
40k on my 2015. I use full synthetic and 91 octane. Replaced the tires and battery. Had a number 8 cylinder misfire a couple times early on under high RMP. Dealer replaced the coil, spark plug, and did a compression check. Everything checked out and the misfire was attributed to bad fuel or summer blend fuel. It hasn't happened for a long time now. other than that no problems at all.

·
Registered
387 Posts
44,153 miles on my 2018 GT.

·
Registered
333 Posts
2016 Roush Stage 3 Phase 2 convertible with 9,600 miles. Purchased in December of 2018 from the owner of a local Roush dealer. It has 6,100 miles on it at the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts