Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you cringe to see your carefully crafted threads sink further and further into the forum abyss? So tempting to enter a "bump" message, but it may be best to let it go...as this one soon will.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
LOL! Maybe if the search tool on this forum worked better threads wouldn't be lost so easily.. the Google search at the top of the page does work pretty good though.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Depends on the thread. Most are repetitive so they can be let go. Others, like on the V6 Tech forum, where a private team is (or was) developing a BOSS style intake for the 3.7L, are worth the occasional "bump." Otherwise, the more common topics will arise again and again...

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Sometimes you have a hit, sometimes you lay an egg, just the way it goes. :winks

And once in awhile after you've long written them off they come back out of the blue.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have probably just raised questions that were asked and answered; so, I don't mind if mine sink after people are nice enough to repeat the answer for a n00b like me :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
i am more amazed at the threads that WONT sink and die after dozens of pages despite its inane or $itch and moan topic.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Sometimes you have a hit, sometimes you lay an egg, just the way it goes. :winks

And once in awhile after you've long written them off they come back out of the blue.
That sounds kind of poetic. lol

I do agree. I've watched some of my threads fall and fall, it's OK though.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I am with you, OP; sometimes you just can't get what you want!

I started a thread on Aftermarket seats, trying to figure out which part (resistor) it was that I needed to fake the safety system to keep my airbag lights off and functioning properly. No answer though. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.