Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oki have this 67 mustang. I've had it for almost 2 years now.
Im about to be 16 and i just want something reliable and something i dont have to fix up a whole lot.
Maybe when im older.

Ok. i know im not going to get a whole lot.
the driver door wont close unless you hold it closed and put the lock down,lmao b/c its not aligned right. (my brother took it off replacing the floor panel and didnt put it back on right)

so now theres damage to the door and left quater panel where the door and panel meet...

it has a straight-6.
paint job is nice.
theres pics you can look at. just go to my profile..its the same car in my picture or icon or whatever

So how much should i put it in the paper for??

i was thinking $2500...

more or less???

·
Registered
132 Posts
you're wayy of on that price. from the looks of that car, it looks like it worth more than 2500. i mean damn, you could part that thing out and get alot of money out of it. those seats look awefully nice. yeah, if it runs, i'd ask for a good 3500. that car is in excellent condition, no cancer around any of the fenders? all the chrome looks decent. the instruments look to be in good shape. yeah, if it were me, i'd ask 3500 for it. i've seen 67 coupes like that, with no floor pans, motor seised, no interior and the driveshaft was in the back seat, and they wanted 2500 for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.