around $14.5 :gringreen

for a full tank

·
Registered
38 Posts
199 said:
around $14.5 :gringreen

for a full tank
:shocked: Where do you live that you're getting gas for $1 a gallon? I'm in the $30 range, and I thought we were one of the cheaper areas!

·
Registered
708 Posts
7th Pny said:
:shocked: Where do you live that you're getting gas for $1 a gallon? I'm in the $30 range, and I thought we were one of the cheaper areas!
Somewhere in the giant sandbox kingdoms I would guess. No taxes really and no shipping fees.

·
Registered
483 Posts
$32 for 12 gallons on average! Yeah, that's about

$2.62

a gallon. But then again, if a gave a flying flipper about gas mileage, I'd be driving around in a hybrid, with a flippin' I AM ELECTRIC sticker on the trunk!

Happily Guzzling Gasoline,
Moses

·
Registered
886 Posts
It's electric ...doo doo doo, d-doo d-doo doo

sorry....

about $30 - $2.07/ gallon yesterday.
Y know, honestly, the other vehicle I looked at was the Nissan Titan - yeah, before I drove the stang - and therefore the pony IS the economy choice!!

besides, I was driving a 1970 Impala every day. On premium. woof.

·
Registered
243 Posts
$2.68 for 91... heh... And it is so worth it! :laughlitt

·
Registered
559 Posts
Anywhere from $2.69 to $2.89 per gallon...

It's all about Taxes...

When you live in a big city, some of the taxes pay for Police, Fire, and Steets and Sanitation...

Everything cost more...

D :scream: :scream:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
$37+ for 14 gallons in the GT. I went to my local station to fill up my Benz today and all they had was 93 octane. There was only a mail lady filling up her truck. I said to her "not much of a choice" she replies "I'm not paying for it".

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7th Pny said:
:grinroll: I live in the Middle East

·
Registered
151 Posts
with 1 mile to empty it takes about 35 bucks or so.

R

·
0 Posts
I don't pay nearly as much as I do to fill my Lariat F-150, I have no problem with 16 gallons. I wish it was a bigger tank(s) though.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
199 said:
:grinroll: I live in the Middle East
On the other hand, how much did it cost for you to import it?

·
Registered
478 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
I don't pay nearly as much as I do to fill my Lariat F-150, I have no problem with 16 gallons. I wish it was a bigger tank(s) though.

My thoughts exactly. My 04 supercrew had a 30 gallon tank. I get 5 more mpg's in the Stang, but feel like I fill up alot more.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pcfrisch said:
On the other hand, how much did it cost for you to import it?
Belive it or not its cheaper than to europe, plus my car is brought from a Ford Dealership, not a importer like the ones in europe, Using xe.com Currency Converter, its 34,483.22 USD

·
Registered
164 Posts
Right now $42-45 with 93 octane near $2.90/gallon.

booooo... :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
About $60.00 CDN$

I use Sunoco 94 which costs as much as $1.07 Per Liter!!

Ah who cares...I'm having too much fun!:drink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
how much for fill

I'd say about $ 50.00 Canadian for empty as well now I have about 5,000 miles or just over 10,000 kilometers its getting better !:yup: btw are price today is at 99.9 cent pr litre

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.