Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Family plan? Like how much do really save? Just want to get some info. on that for later decisions(sp):winks thanx:thumbup

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
If you know someone who works at Ford, they can give you a x-plan which will save about a grand and a half, some dealers don't honor them though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
pcfrisch said:
If you know someone who works at Ford, they can give you a x-plan which will save about a grand and a half, some dealers don't honor them though.
I got mine for $25,500.00 with the X-Plan. Saved 2K.

·
Registered
91 Posts
In the "Tracking your car" sticky, there was a lot of posts concerning X-plan (which is available to affiliates of Ford, such as tire suppliers, electronic suppliers, etc). X-plan participation is voluntary, and most dealers wouldn't honor it, especially after the demand skyrocketed in early 2005. Ford employees get the A-plan, which is 4% less than the X-plan. When I bought mine, the dealer would accept X-plan for a V6, but GT's were MSRP only.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
99vert said:
............(which is available to affiliates of Ford, such as tire suppliers..............
W00t, thanks for the PIN Goodyear.

Yeah X plan is about a 2 grand savings from MSRP. Good luck finding a dealer willing to accept it is another story. According to my DORA employee discount would save 3 grand from MSRP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts